Articles of Faith
Kingdom Pathway Church is Bible Centered, Missionary and Evangelical in nature with the following as our official Declaration of Faith:
• We believe that the Bible, composed of the Old and New Testaments, is the word of God, divine, supernatural and without error of any kind.
• We believe in one Triune God manifested as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, that they are equal in power, glory, identical in their essential natures, attributes and perfection
• We believe that Jesus Christ “being the Eternal Son of God became a man” conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, thus being True God and True Man.
• We believe that He died on the cross and substituted Himself in death, thereby making atonement for the sin of the world. He is the only Redeemer and that His atonement is just sufficient for the sins of the whole world.
• We believe that He bodily arose from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and that He is in the state of glorification. He is now the interceding High Priest, Intercessor and Advocate for all believers.
• We believe that as in His first advent, He became incarnate and dwelt on earth personally, bodily in an earthly tabernacle of flesh, even so in His second advent He will return to take believers home.
• We believe that man was created in the image of God, fell into sin of the first Adam and thereby brought upon himself both physical and spiritual death. That all human beings share in this guilt and inherit this sin-nature.
• We believe that the punishment of the wicked and the reward of the righteous are everlasting.
• We believe that there is a devil that has been defeated.
• We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, baptizes them into the body of Christ, and seals them unto the day of redemption.
• We believe in water baptism by immersion.
• We believe that faith in the word of God and the anointing of the Holy Spirit brings healings and miracles.
• The CHURCH requires that all the staff sign the Declaration of Faith and adhere to them as the root of his or her beliefs in working with the organization.
• Any staff/member that deviates or teaches contrary to the Declaration of Faith shall loose his/her membership and be removed with immediate effect by the Pastor.
• Any staff/member shall likewise be removed from the CHURCH if such a person is found to be at the same time a member of any secret cult or any secret society and is not willing to renounce such cult membership.
• We believe in the sacredness of the church, its properties and all the ordinances of the kingdom. This includes the altar.